CDesK© - Modular Desk / Workstation Design and Manufacturing Specifications
Design and manufacturing specifications for a durable, mobile, versatile and adaptable workstation for education and professional design environments.
Shelves and accessories, mounted on the unique "ladder-back" design, encourage the user to configure the workstation to suit the way they work and enables interaction with the work environment.
- Knocks down and packs flat for efficient manufacture, transportation, storage and handling.
- Component assemblage allows numerous configurations from stock parts.
- Full extension ball-bearing drawer slides.
- Numerous desktop material options.
- Sit or stand - integrated hydraulic lift system adjusts working height from 29" to 40" at the turn of a crank or the push of a button.
- "Ladder-back" mounted shelves and accessories are re-positionable, both vertically and laterally.
- Mobility allows collaboration through dynamic work environments.
- Variable acoustic and visual opacity.
Modify for Users' Needs
- Simple accessory attachment method encourages user interaction and workspace innovation.
- Designer and manufacturer support for custom accessory development and production.
- Re-arrange multiples to realize new potential.