Assesses nursing informatics leadership styles
The Minnesota Nursing Informatics Leadership Inventory (MNILI) measures nursing informatics leadership styles. The inventory is based on current knowledge about Leadership in Nursing Informatics. The inventory assesses nursing informatics leadership styles under various nursing informatics scenarios and asks nurses to rate the applicability of context-specific (change and leadership) statements. Discerning the optimal applications of Leadership in Nursing Informatics within rapidly changing human and technological systems is a critical ability, and the information provided will contribute to advancing new knowledge in the field..
First ever informatics leadership inventory for nursing
No informatics leadership inventory currently exists for nursing, yet informatics is an emerging area in the profession. The Minnesota Nursing Informatics Leadership Inventory will help nurses—both in practice and academia—to understand how they can best fit and contribute in diverse leadership situations involving informatics and healthcare.
- Measures nursing informatics leadership styles
- Unique focus on nursing
- Based on current knowledge about leadership in nursing informatics
- Assesses nursing informatics leadership styles under various scenarios
- Nursing industry
- Informatics leadership inventory
- Hiring nursing informatics leaders
- Discerning the optimal applications of Leadership in Nursing Informatics